Skin Brightening or Skin Lightening has had enormous demand in India due to the traditional fascination with ‘fair skin’. At Berkowits, we condemn this mindset that has resulted in many harmful chemicals such as Bleach, Hydroquinone and even steroids making way into regular day to day cosmetic use of the Indian population. Chemicals such as Hydroquinone and Bleach are harmful for the skin when used regularly and do more damage than benefit in the long run.
Skin Brightening System
People, be it men or women or of different ethnicities, have always wished for naturally radiant skin. When they grow old, they begin to lose the brightness in their skin because of various signs of ageing such as dark spots and fine lines.
Some people lose brightness because of other reasons as well, such as hyperpigmentation or spots due to sun damage. Hyperpigmentation is nothing but the accumulation of a pigment called melanin in various patches on your skin. This pigment is responsible for causing tanning and increases with age. But what if someone tells you that there are various methods in existence which can decrease the amount of melanin and can solve other skin related problems to make your skin glow and more radiant?
Our skin lightening treatments emphasize clearer and radiant skin over fairer skin. In our opinion, clear glowing skin irrespective of its complexion is a more important sign of beauty than fair skin.
Treatments at Berkowits
Even skin-tones can be achieved with the following treatments at Berkowits
A master antioxidant, it plays a crucial role in neutralizing free radicals. It is also known to restrict melanin production that can help in the treatment of dark spots and pigmentation
1. How will this treatment benefit me?
Free radicals and toxin buildup can lead to dull looking skin, hair, and nails. IV therapy naturally cleanses your body and removes toxins to give your skin a youthful and rejuvenated appearance. Our specially formulated IV drips contain master antioxidant glutathione, other essential vitamins, help replenish the body with essential vitamins and nutrients in a much more rapid manner than taking supplements. Nutrients in the form of potent antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and essential amino-acids are injected to eliminate toxins & reverse free radical damage.
2. Are these treatments safe?
- I.V therapy has been in use in the aesthetic industry for over a decade and has the loyal following of film celebrities & sports-stars who need to look and feel their best day in and day out. Berkowits has pioneered treatment protocols with the highest safety & hygiene standards.
3. Is there any downtime?
This treatment does not have any downtime. You can resume your activities immediately.
4. How many sessions will I need?
- After a detailed consultation with our expert doctors a suitable treatment plan will be recommended for you. This will be tailor-made to meet your specific goals.
5. What results can I expect?
- This therapy has a systemic effect, that is has an effect on the overall body. You will start to see results within almost instantly and they will get better with time. Depending on your treatment plan you may need to visit for repeat sessions to ensure long lasting results. You can also take oral glutathione supplements for maintaining the results.
6. How much it will cost?
- Our prices are competitive and affordable and we have a treatment plan to suit your budget with attractive payment options. Contact us to know more.
A laser that targets melanin and breaks it down, it is used widely to treat dark spots, pigmentation and even tattoo removal!
1. What Is The Extent Of Result On Pigmentation That We Can See After This Service?
- This service is a GOLD STANDARD for breaking down deeper pigmentation. Once the existing pigmentation problem has been addressed, further aggravation of the same can be prevented by use of suitable skin lightening creams and regular application of sunscreen as recommended by our Doctors.
2. Can Q switched laser treat freckles and age spots?
- Yes Q switched laser is found to be very effective on freckles and age spots ! Freckles and age spots are very superficial pigmentation in the skin, and they can be effectively reduced using this service. Further aggravation of the same can be prevented by use of suitable skin lightening creams and regular application of sunscreen as recommended by our dermatologists. This service is also very useful for getting rid of generalized tanning and helps give you a smooth and even skin tone with instant brightening.
3. I have post-pimple dark spots on my face and back? Can q switched help to get rid of those?
- Yes it surely will. Q switched laser works on all dark patches that form after acne. It can also work effectively to remove darkness on underarms/back/arms/legs which are caused either by age or sun exposure.
4. Is this a permanent solution to pigmentation?
- Pigmentation is a complex phenomenon because of interplay of many external and internal trigger factors. Treatment of these underlying factors and then followed up by sun protection through proper usage of sunscreen can prevent recurrence.
5. What is the duration of this service and is there any downtime?
- It is a quick, 30 minute service with minimal downtime. You might experience mild redness and swelling on the treated area which resolves by following proper post care instructions.
6. Is this service safe?
- Yes, this service is completely safe for Indian skin type.
7. Is it painful?
- You might experience a mild pricking sensation. If you are overly sensitive to pain, a topical numbing cream can be applied for few minutes before starting the service.
Chemical peels exfoliate the upper layers of the skin to reveal new skin that is lighter and healthier than the old layer it replaces. It diminishes the appearance of spots and pigmentation.
The following methods can be adopted by any person to achieve glowing and radiant skin:-
1. Skin whitening
Skin whitening or face whitening is a common procedure which people go through but is controversial at the same time. It is just like bleaching your face by going through a skin whitening facial, which sounds pretty harmful. If you do not wish to consult a skin specialist to get radiant skin, then skin whitening is not the right choice for you. It involves procedures like chemical peel treatment in which chemicals are applied on your skin, and the upper layer is removed to reveal a better looking and radiant skin. Another procedure is laser resurfacing, which involves the use of a laser beam to improve your skin, which sounds harmful as the laser beam can result in bruising and irritation in the long run. This procedure is not advisable for the patients with medical history related to the heart. Also, this procedure can burn a hole in your pocket as the skin whitening treatment cost is INR 2,00,000.
2. Skin lightening
It is another procedure for skin brightening but it is convenient and has no negative effects as such. It helps to get over hyper-pigmentation by inhibiting the production of melanin in the skin instead of bleaching it. It can be done naturally by getting a skin lightening facial done, which has products like retinol and bearberry extracts, which are natural. But when you decide to get this facial done or go to buy face whitening cream then make sure that you do not buy a product containing hydroquinone. It is a harmful drug which can irritate a lot of skin types. An alternative to hydroquinone can be glutathione injections which contain an ingredient called glutathione. It also comes in the form of ointments and oils. This ingredient not only makes your skin radiant and glowing but also repairs and regenerates tissues.
3. Skin brightening
It is also a procedure which removes the dead and dull cells and reveals a more radiant and flawless looking skin. Products with skin brightening agents are used in various skin, improving regimens to combat the signs of ageing.
4. Home remedies
Home remedies can also work and won’t show any side effects in the long run. Ingredients like liquorice root extract, mulberry, bearberry extracts, lemon and other ingredients with vitamin C can be used to make skin lightening facial mixtures. Vitamin C is also a prominent ingredient used in face whitening facials as it reduces the production of cells which cause ageing. Facials made with papaya, orange, gram flour, sandalwood, yoghurt and oatmeal can also be applied to get a better-looking skin. Aloe Vera and honey always prove to be lifesavers and can come in handy even for skin lightening.
Exfoliation and scrubbing can also be tried as it removes all the impurities and dead skin and results in healthy looking skin.
So these procedures can change the way your skin looks and the way you look at your skin. These remedies will make your skin look radiant, and you will be able to glow from within.
The Berkowits Advantage!
No Touch Implantation
Berkowits follows a unique method of FUE implantation that ensures the hair root is untouched and thus, undamaged.
HD HairLinIt is crucial to ensure that a transplanted hairline mimics naturally occurring hairline. Our unique hairline pattern ensures the most natural hairline.
Transection rate is the rate of graft destroyed during extraction. Our teams experience and skill ensures minimum wastage.
Berkowits Customer Reviews
" I have to regularly meet people for my work and had started noticing a drop in my confidence in the last 1-2 years due to extensive hair fall. My entire look had changed drastically. I researched and chose Berkowits. My doubts were cleared by the team and the procedure was comfortable. I had been recommending them to my fiends & family ever since"
Mr. Arun Kumar
Before / After Treatment
1. What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a walk in walk out kind of minor surgical procedure in which grafts are implanted from the donor area (back of the head ) to the recipient area(bald area) to restore density and thickness of hair .
2. What technique do we use in transplant?
We Provide Robotic Direct Hair Implantation, Maxgro FUE and Maxgro plus. The procedure we choose will depend upon factors such as your donor area, results expectation etc. A consultant will be able to guide you better.
3. What is the cost of hair transplant?
Hair transplant cost depend on how much grafts are required according to your scalp and donor area . A correct estimate can be given through looking at scalp pictures and a thorough consultation. We offer the most competitive prices on all hair transplant procedures and to top it all you have the option of paying by EMI at 0% interest.
4. How many surgeries have you performed till date?
We have performed over 7500 successful hair transplant procedures with a 98% success rate. Our team is highly experienced and has been with us since the inception of hair transplant at Berkowits
5. Which procedure is better? Maxgro FUE or Robotic DHI?
Robotic DHI is a better procedure as it involves suction assisted graft harvesting and extraction. The transection rate is less than 1%
Blogs & Videos
Cricketers Who Have Undergone Hair Loss
Benefits Of PRP Treatment For Hair Loss & Hair Transplantation
For men suffering from mild hair thinning to severe hair loss,we recommend the following products and services available at Berkowits.