Increasing pollution has increased the difficulty of maintaining the skin health. To keep up with today's hectic and stressful lifestyle; Berkowits has introduced a new range of facials to assist you in maintaining a healthy and glowing skin.
What Is It?
Types of Facials
Depending upon the skin type and skin problem, there are different types of facials available at Berkowits:
Skin Renewable Therapy
Fruit And Milk Therapy
It is a process of thoroughly cleaning up the skin pores, rendering a healthy and fresh look to you instantly.
Removal of dead skin layer, tan removal, blackheads removal and cleaning up of pores.
All skin types, Tanning, Blackheads and open pores.
A regular sitting after every 20 days is beneficial. Best for teenagers.
It is a method of eliminating the undesired elements that stick to the pores of your skin, giving rise to different skin problems by crystal polishing your skin.
It exfoliates the dead skin layer and moisturizes the new layer simultaneously. It also reduces tanning, removes debris, dirt and blackheads from pores, thus providing a clean and healthy skin.
30 -40 Minutes
All skin types, generalised tanning over face, blackheads, pigmentation caused by excessive sun exposure, dehydrated dry skin and clogging oily skin.
Should be performed after every 25 days to get a permanent healthy skin.
1. What happens during microdermabrasion or crystal clean up treatment?
- The dermatologist uses a handheld device that gently removes the top layer of skin. You may feel a sanding sensation, but this is not painful. It takes about 30 to 40 minutes to treat the entire face and about 20 minutes to treat the neck. After the treatment, a moisturizer is applied.
2. What will I need to do after microdermabrasion or crystal clean up treatment??
- You may need to apply a moisturizer or other skin care product at home. You will be given a skin-care plan that includes sun protection. Protecting your skin form the sun helps ensure the best possible results and reduces the risk of side effects.
3. Is there downtime?
- You will not have downtime or a recovery period.
4. When will I see results from microdermabrasion?
- Most patients need a series of treatments to see results. To treat signs of aging, a skin expert may treat a patient weekly, every two weeks, or monthly. Most patients receive between 5 and 16 treatments. After a series of treatments, patients usually say they have smoother skin, a more-radiant complexion, and reduced pore size.
5. How long will the results last?
- The results tend to be temporary. Patients who protect their skin from the sun and follow the recommended skin-care plan will maintain their results for a longer time. Yet, no matter what we do, our skin continues to age. Follow-up treatments are usually necessary to help retain smoother skin and a more radiant complexion.
6. What are the possible side effects?
- After microdermabrasion, your treated skin may be pink or red and slightly swollen. This tends to disappear within a day.
7. When can I safely get another treatment?
- Microdermabrasion treats only the top layer of the skin, so the skin recovers quickly. Most people can safely have another treatment a week later.
8. What is the difference between microdermabrasion and hydra facial?
- The primary difference between microdermabrasion is that with the Hydra facial there is a lack of any crystals used to assist in the exfoliation process, and uses instead a specially shaped spiral tip which exfoliates and removes impurities along with applying various serums that cleanse, hydrate and provide antioxidant infusion during the treatment process. This is therefore less harsh than the microdermabrasion yet even more efficient.
Skin Renewable Therapy
Galvanic Facial is the aesthetic introduction of ions of soluble salts into tissues by means of electric current to give an advanced rejuvenating and firming effect to your facial skin.
This technique promotes the absorption of products used on the skin, driving them deeper into the pores so that they can work. It also helps to tighten up the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
50 -60 Minutes
All skin types, excessive wrinkles, lost firmness and tone of facial muscles, moderate to deep lines (generalised over face) and cell upliftment.
8-10 sessions for reduction of excessive wrinkles and deep lines over face.
Fruit And Milk Therapy
AHA facials use natural acids found in fruit and milk. These are designed to break the bonds that hold dry, damaged skin cells together. Once these bonds are broken, healthy, fresh and youthful skin can shine through.
They help in improving skin pigmentation and decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also exfoliates, cleans, hydrates, boosts collagen levels and improves tone and texture.
50 -60 Minutes
Dry to normal skin, pigmentation, facial fine lines and wrinkles, dehydrated skin and uneven skin texture.
6-8 sessions for improving pigmentation and reducing fine lines.
The Berkowits Advantage!
No Touch Implantation
Berkowits follows a unique method of FUE implantation that ensures the hair root is untouched and thus, undamaged.
HD HairLinIt is crucial to ensure that a transplanted hairline mimics naturally occurring hairline. Our unique hairline pattern ensures the most natural hairline.
Transection rate is the rate of graft destroyed during extraction. Our teams experience and skill ensures minimum wastage.
Berkowits Customer Reviews
" I have to regularly meet people for my work and had started noticing a drop in my confidence in the last 1-2 years due to extensive hair fall. My entire look had changed drastically. I researched and chose Berkowits. My doubts were cleared by the team and the procedure was comfortable. I had been recommending them to my fiends & family ever since"
Mr. Arun Kumar
Before / After Treatment
1. What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a walk in walk out kind of minor surgical procedure in which grafts are implanted from the donor area (back of the head ) to the recipient area(bald area) to restore density and thickness of hair .
2. What technique do we use in transplant?
We Provide Robotic Direct Hair Implantation, Maxgro FUE and Maxgro plus. The procedure we choose will depend upon factors such as your donor area, results expectation etc. A consultant will be able to guide you better.
3. What is the cost of hair transplant?
Hair transplant cost depend on how much grafts are required according to your scalp and donor area . A correct estimate can be given through looking at scalp pictures and a thorough consultation. We offer the most competitive prices on all hair transplant procedures and to top it all you have the option of paying by EMI at 0% interest.
4. How many surgeries have you performed till date?
We have performed over 7500 successful hair transplant procedures with a 98% success rate. Our team is highly experienced and has been with us since the inception of hair transplant at Berkowits
5. Which procedure is better? Maxgro FUE or Robotic DHI?
Robotic DHI is a better procedure as it involves suction assisted graft harvesting and extraction. The transection rate is less than 1%
Blogs & Videos
Cricketers Who Have Undergone Hair Loss
Benefits Of PRP Treatment For Hair Loss & Hair Transplantation
For men suffering from mild hair thinning to severe hair loss,we recommend the following products and services available at Berkowits.